Organic and gourmet condiments
Nothing but the best of all natural ingredients goes into Attitude Foods’ organic and gourmet condiments. Proudly produced in a small commercial kitchen in beautiful Whangaroa Harbour in Northland, some products are made with certified organic ingredients. Nothing artificial is used and certainly no colours, flavours or preservatives.
Attitude Foods cares about its consumers and about the environment. The kitchen and ingredients naturally gluten free and they make every effort to use biodegradable cleaning products, recycle whatever possible, and conserve power and carbon consumption.
And from this conscientious enterprise come a range of delicious sweet and savoury condiments that add versatility and flavour to countless recipes and dishes.
Organic Savoury Dukkah Dips & Sprinkles
Attitude Foods’ Dukkah uses only whole certified organic seeds and spices, and dry roasts them by hand in small batches. Perfect for serving as a dip to accompany good bread and a bowl of olive oil. Add to crumb coatings, salads, pasta dishes and stuffings.
- Traditional Dukkah – A mix of Egyptian inspired seeds including coriander and cumin.
- Chilli Dukkah – Traditional flavours with the added kick of mild chilli.
- Fragrant Dukkah – Made with a mix of organic seeds and perfumed with organic pumpkin seeds and fennel.
- Arabian Dukkah – A mix of dry roasted organic sesame seeds plus the zesty taste of organic dried thyme and wild sumac.
Infused Olive Oils
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is used for these fabulous products because even though it is more expensive, it carries the flavours brilliantly and gives a sublime mouth feel and flavour complexity. Use cold over salads or cooked vegetables or serve with bread and dukkah.
- Lemon Infused Olive Oil – It takes around five and a half lemons to create the lemon oil for one bottle of Lemon Infused oil.
- Lime Infused Olive Oil – Over six and a half limes for the lime oil.
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil – Wonderful extra virgin olive oil with garlic steeped right in the bottle.
- Chilli Infused Olive Oil – Just the right amount of chilli for flavour but not so hot that it drowns out the taste of the oil or whatever it’s being served with.
- Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil – The best of both flavours; zesty lime paired with chilli warmth.
Rosemary Balsamic Vinegar
Heat infused with freshly picked Kerikeri hand harvested rosemary, it can be used as a finishing sauce, a salad dressing, a dipping sauce and a marinade. Try it with your breakfast fry-up, on a Sunday roast, over barbecued onions or with crusty bread and soft cheese.
Discover the difference between commercially produced mustard and handmade wholegrain mustard. Attitude Foods soaks whole mustard seeds in vinegar before mixing with just the right amount of fresh flavour ingredients.
- Roasted Garlic Mustard – The most popular flavour, made with hand roasted NZ garlic.
- Orange & Ginger Mustard – Just enough ginger to meld with the orange for an exciting mustard that goes with everything. Kerikeri spray-free oranges are used.
- Horseradish & Lime Mustard – The citrus notes add freshness while the horseradish provides a definite kick.
Mostly Organic Chocolate Sauces
Mostly organic, gluten free and fat free, these sauces are all dairy free as well. Use as a dipping sauce with fresh pineapple, strawberries or bananas. Whip into fresh cream, pour over ice cream and add to beverages. For those who would like to make hot chocolate, simply choose your favourite milk or milk substitute.
- Just Chocolate – Rich, mouth satisfying and chocolatey.
- Jaffa Chocolate – Rich and chocolatey with refreshing orange overtones.
- Chilli Chocolate – A chilli zing with a little heat.
Attitude Foods also make a Brazen Butterscotch Sauce which contains New Zealand cream and butter.
Gourmet Salt & Pepper
Kaffir Kick and Horopito Hit are salt and pepper mixes that feature organic New Zealand sea salt. The blends are rounded out with sesame seeds. Use on barbecue meats, add to crumb mixture when cooking fish or chicken or season steamed vegies.
- Kaffir Kick – Freshly ground peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves.
- Horopito Hit – Sustainably handpicked horopito (native New Zealand pepper).
Made from organic natural sea salt and porcini powder, it adds incredible flavour and an Italian twist to any Italian style meal. Try it with a mushroom risotto, savoury polenta cakes, egg dishes and spaghetti bolognaise.
Organic Roast Vegetable Spice
A clever mix of organic seeds and spices, in particular cumin and coriander. Sprinkle over root vegetables, then roast for an amazing flavour lift.
Attitude Foods offer their products in retail packaging for delicatessens, supermarkets, fine foods stores and other retailers, and bulk quantities for foodservice businesses. Prices shown on Attitude Foods' website are recommended retail. For wholesale and foodservice pricing, simply contact the company via the form below.
Offer your customers another level of flavour with Attitude Foods’ delicious products that are made with a heart of gold. To place your first order, contact Attitude Foods today.