Alexandra's Read to Cook Meals
Alexandra's Ready to Cook Meals
At Alexandra’s, the emphasis is on flavour! They know exactly how to extract maximum flavour from individual ingredients to create blends that dazzle.
Their range of premium Ready to Cook Gourmet Meals could not be simpler for consumers. Everything that’s needed – apart from water – is in the pack. Simply add the water and cook to the instructions and you’ll have a healthy, full-flavoured meal in no time. They’re all vegetarian friendly but meat, chicken or fish can be added if desired. There are even dessert packs, with three varieties of ready-to-cook rice pudding currently available.
- Simple to prepare
- Just add water (or milk for rice puddings)
- Less than 30 minutes to a gourmet meal
- 12 months shelf life
- Vegetarian friendly
- Gluten free (except Moroccan Couscous products)
- Genuine proprietary recipes
- Each pack serves 3 to 4 people
Home cooks should keep a few of these handy packs in the pantry for when inspiration runs low or the fridge is a bit bare. But even as a hero ingredient, Alexandra’s ready-to-cook gourmet meals shine, and can form the basis of a fabulous meal! They are absolutely ideal to take on camping trips because they are lightweight, don’t take up a lot of room and can easily be prepared in the great outdoors.
Alexandra’s Ready-to-Cook Gourmet Meals
Alexandra’s ready-to-cook gourmet meals contain everything you need to whip up a flavoursome main or side for lunch or dinner so they represent excellent value as well as versatility and convenience! All you need to do is add boiling water and stir occasionally. Each pack contains enough for three to four people as a side dish or two people as a main course. All are gluten free with the exception of the Moroccan Couscous products, and all are vegetarian-friendly.
- Apricot & Currant Moroccan Couscous – Gently sweetened with Mediterranean dried fruits and warmed with Alexandra’s Moroccan spices, it only takes chicken, meat or fish to turn this into a satisfying meal. Or, use it in a salad.
- Olive & Tomato Moroccan Couscous – New Zealand olives are paired with rich sundried tomato, Alexandra’s Moroccan spices and Israeli couscous. Serve up an abundance of flavour. Fabulous in salads.
- Date & Pistachio Moroccan Couscous – The authentic flavours of North Africa including dates, pistachios and Alexandra’s Moroccan spices bring the Israeli couscous to life. A dish that’s intriguing yet unfamiliar at the same time. Create a new salad for your repertoire.
- Mushroom & Pinenut Moroccan Couscous – Earthy and comforting, the mushrooms and pinenuts play amongst Alexandra’s Moroccan spice blend for a real treat from the exotic continent.
- Biryani Rice – A traditionally spicy dish that hails from the Middle East and Indian sub-continent, Alexandra’s version bursts with the tantalising notes of cardamom, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and chilli. Gluten free.
- Thai Coconut Rice – Wonderfully fragrant thanks to saffron, chilli, bell pepper, coriander and roasted spices. Thai Coconut Rice is perfect with beef, chicken or fish. Gluten free.
- Moroccan Bean Tajine – A satisfying mix of chickpeas, white beans, onion, smoked paprika, currants, cumin and coriander. So easy to make because everything you need is right there in the pack. Gluten free.
- New Mexican Chilli – Red navy beans and mixed with smoked paprika, tomato and onion flakes, lemon, chilli, garlic and herbs to create a great base for any bowl of chilli. Serve with rice or add it to your nachos or burritos. Gluten free.
- Red Bean & Corn Quinoa – Full of healthy fibre and loaded with flavour. Simply add water and it’ll be ready to eat in just 25 minutes, either as is or with the addition of chicken, meat or fish. Gluten free.
- White Bean & Cranberry Quinoa – Loads of fibre and plenty of interesting flavours, it can be a vegan dish or you can add chicken, fish or meat. Gluten free.
Alexandra’s Ready-to-Cook Rice Puddings
For a lovely, easy dessert with a nostalgic feel, Alexandra’s rice puddings are just the ticket. Available in three different varieties, they are made with premium ingredients. Make with dairy milk or nut mylk as desired. All are gluten free, and all are vegetarian-friendly.
- Chocolate & Berry Rice Pudding – Dark couverture chocolate, dried blueberries and Alexandra’s spices come together in a rich and comforting gourmet rice pudding.
- Sticky Date & Ginger Rice Pudding – Those old familiar flavours will be a hit with dinner guests or family members. Featuring sticky date and ginger plus Alexandra’s spices, this one is a true favourite.
- Raisin & Toasted Almond Rice Pudding – Wholesome raisins and freshly toasted almonds meet with Alexandra’s spices in this lovely rice pudding, perfect for a winter’s night.
Keep plenty of stocks on hand of Alexandra’s ready-to-cook gourmet meals and rice puddings for your customers looking to try something interesting and easy. Ideal for health food stores, supermarkets, convenience stores and outdoor and camping retailers. Try serving up taste tests in store as the aromas will waft through the air and draw customers in.
Speak to Alexandra’s about bulk quantities of their products for catering, buffets, mobile food vans, cafes, motels, pubs and bed and breakfasts.
To find out more or to place an order, contact Alexandra’s today.