Purecoco is a New Zealand based, family owned company that offers premium, natural, renewable and organically grown products, specifically luscious, health-giving coconut oil.
Purecoco's range is 100% natural with no chemical processing, high heat refining or unnecessary additives. Purecoco strives to offer the general public access to high quality, nutritionally dense foods. All products are:
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
- Fair Trade and ethical
Purecoco are passionate about the role it plays in improving the standard of living for the communities who supply their products so they can be financially independent for life’s essentials. They ensure that their producers are able to continue to live on the beautiful Fijian islands as they h ave done for many generations.
Available in retail and bulk options
Retailers can purchase Purecoco products in package sizes appropriate for their store shelves. Consumers can pick up a jar of virgin coconut oil, a pack of coconut flour or coconut sugar or a delicious cacao bar for a snack. Foodservice businesses and food manufacturers can turn to Purecoco for bulk quantities for their operations.
Virgin Coconut Oil
Purecoco Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is sourced directly from Lau Archipelago, Fiji. Coconut oil is produced from organically grown coconuts. No chemicals or heat are used in the processing of the coconut oil.
Purecoco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in Lauric Acid only otherwise found in breast milk. All-purpose use for coconut oil for daily baking and cooking, skin and hair care.
Purecoco coconut oil is cold pressed to yield a coconut milk emulsion, next the oil and water layers are separated manually then filtered, resulting in a pure natural and unrefined coconut oil.
- High smoke point
- Cooking and Baking 1:1 ration with oil or butter
- Highly moisturising for skin and hair
- Natural make-up remover
- Vegan, soy, dairy and gluten free
- Not hydrogenated
Available in the following packages and sizes:
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Glass Travel Jar 40gms (45ml)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Glass Jar 166gms (190ml)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Glass Jar 234gms (270ml)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Glass Jar 254gms (324ml)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Plastic Jar 350gms (400ml)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Plastic Pail 2kgs (2.3 litres)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Plastic Pail 3.5kgs (4 litres)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Plastic Pail 4.5kg (5.2 litre)
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Plastic Pail 12.33kg (13.5 litre)
Produced from the mature flesh of organic, fair-trade coconuts. The coconut meat is grated out of the shell, cold pressed to remove the coconut cream and dehydrated resulting in a 100% natural, fibre dense flour that is gluten, soy and dairy free.
Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to other generic flours with minimal processing and un-refined resulting in a natural coconut meal/flour. Ground from dried, defatted coconut meat, coconut flour is high in fibre and low in digestible carbohydrates. It is also great for people following special diets and also following the Paleo diet.
Use coconut flour anywhere you would use any other flour but as coconut flour is much denser the ratio is 1 cup coconut flour to 2.5/3 cups regular flour.
- Purecoco Organic Coconut Flour 700g resealable pouch
Produced from the buds of a coconut palm tree this raw, organic sugar is sweet with slight hints of caramel. Considered far healthier than white and brown sugar it is a great alternative and also contains minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, zinc and iron, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6.
This natural sugar can be used as a 1:1 ratio substitute anywhere normal sugar would be used. It is an evaporated version of the coconut nectar that Purecoco also offers. Organic and Fair Trade. Vegan, soy, dairy and gluten free, low GI.
- Purecoco Organic Coconut Sugar 500g resealable pouch
Cacao & Bars
- Raw Cacao Nibs 250g – 100% raw, fair trade cacao nibs. 100% natural, chemical free, no additives, no artificial flavours, colourings or ingredients.
- Coconut Cacao Nibs 250g – 100% raw, fair trade coconut cacao nibs. Raw cacao nibs are ready to eat, just like sweetened nuts. They have a rich, dark chocolate taste blended with the lovely sweetness of coconut nectar.
- Raw Cacao Powder 250g – 100% raw, fair trade cacao powder. 100% natural, chemical free, no additives, no artificial flavourings, colourings or ingredients. Ready to use in cooking, baking or anywhere you would use cocoa powder, it has a rich chocolate taste blended with the bittersweet taste of pure cacao. Use in a 1:1 ratio as you would cocoa powder.
- Raw Coconut Cacao Chocolate Bar 50g - 100% raw, organic, fair trade, unrefined, gluten, soy and dairy free, vegan friendly. Coconut Cacao Chocolate Bar is 100% natural, 47.5% raw cacao solids, refined sugar free and a functional food with a rich exotic pure chocolate taste. It is made completely of cacao, coconut nectar, coconut milk, coconut flour and coconut oil. Slightly crunchy, the Purecoco Cacao Bar satisfies chocolate cravings without the guilt. Chemical free, no additives, no artificial flavouring, colouring or ingredients, no preservatives. Gluten, soy and dairy free. High in fibre, vegan friendly and no GMO.
- Organic Coconut Cacao Spread 250g – 100% natural coconut cacao spread made from organic, fair trade, raw cacao, coconut nectar and coconut cream, making this a dairy, gluten, soy and refined sugar free option. Ready to eat just like any other spread or dip. The cacao adds a rich chocolate flavour while the coconut cream gives a creamy texture and subtle sweetness of coconut nectar. There are no additives, preservatives or emulsifiers in any of our range resulting in 100% natural, functional food.
Coconut Aminos & Nectar
- Coconut Liquid Amino 375ml – 100% raw, organic, fair trade, vegan friendly. An alternative to regular soy sauce, it can be used in place of soy. Gluten, soy and dairy free with 65% less sodium than regular soy sauce. Coconut Aminos are made from coconut sap and natural sea salt. It contains 17 amino acids and no added MSG. Use coconut amino in place of any soy sauce in your favourite dressings, sauces and marinades.
- Coconut Amino Sauce 375ml - 100% raw, organic, fair trade, vegan friendly. An alternative to thick soy sauce or fish sauce, it can be used in place of soy. Gluten, soy and dairy free with 65% less sodium than regular soy sauce. Coconut Aminos are made from coconut sap and natural sea salt. It contains 17 amino acids and no added MSG. Use coconut amino in place of any soy sauce in your favourite dressings, sauces and marinades.
- Coconut Nectar Syrup 375ml or 500ml – 100% raw, organic, fair trade, vegan friendly. A natural, un-refined substitute to refined sugar in baked and cooked goods. Coconut nectar is becoming a rising star in replacement of common sugars and other natural sweeteners. Used as a traditional sweetener for thousands of years in areas that coconuts thrive. Purecoco 100% raw coconut nectar is a natural fructose sweetener made from the sap of the coconut flower blossom. An organically grown, raw, unrefined, natural, fair trade product with a subtle caramel flavour. The Glycemic Index of coconut nectar is considered very low at 35 with a high nutrient content. This is compared with other sweeteners like cane sugar at 68, honey at 55 and agave at 42.
Be ready with a plentiful supply of Purecoco’s products for when your customers enquire about top quality, wholesome coconut products. To enquire about any of these products or to place your first order, contact Purecoco today.