Gluten free breads, biscuits and pizza bases made from scratch
Bakeworks caters to consumers who have been crying out for more allergy friendly food that they could actually eat and enjoy. After much experimentation and development, Bakeworks have stuck at it until they nailed the best around. More than a decade on, you can find their range in all corners of New Zealand.
The company’s team still handcrafts the very best they can and they are continually developing new products to excite customers all over the country. Everything is baked by the team from scratch, the old fashioned way, using only the very best ingredients that are completely free of gluten. Bakeworks’ passion for good food has led them to develop an innovative and creative range of gluten free breads and biscuits that taste unbelievably good! They derive great satisfaction from being able to offer all customers a healthy and tasty alternative, especially those with gluten and other food allergies.
Gluten Free Bread Range
There’s something for everyone so no one has to miss out on barbecues, sandwiches, sliders and pizza anymore!
- Liberte Original 501g – Sliced white bread.
- Liberte Wholemeal 510g – Sliced wholemeal bread.
- Liberte Grain Sustain 510g – Sliced bread with nutritious grains.
- Liberte Sunflower & Linseed 510g – A lovely unsliced loaf with the added flavour and texture of sunflowers and linseed.
- Farmhouse Loaf 400g – Sliced loaf perfect for hearty sandwiches.
- Torpedo Roll 210g Single – Create unbelievable picnic or party foods with delicious fillings.
- Burger Buns 2pk 240g – Great for lunch boxes or BYO gluten free burger buns to your next barbecue.
- Pullapart Bread 400g – Fabulous gluten free pull-apart that’s ideal for breaking up and dipping into oil and balsamic vinegar or fill with your favourite sandwich ingredients.
- Bagels 4pk 360g – Sunday morning brunch is now gluten free too! Slice through the middle and add cream cheese, smoked salmon or your other bagelicious fillings.
- Turkish Pide 2pk 440g – For the most amazing garlic bread ever, slice through the middle and brush with garlic infused olive oil then bake.
- Sliders 6pk 282g – Never miss another cool meal at grand final parties or casual dinners. Create fantastic beef, chicken or pulled pork sliders whenever you want, gluten free.
- Pizza Base 10” Gluten Free 2 Pack – Full of flavour, free of gluten and ready to top with your choice of sauce, vegetables, meats and cheeses.
Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
Bakeworks’ gluten free breadcrumbs and panko crumbs make life so much easier when trying to come up with interesting meals for the family and gluten free is a must-have for all ingredients.
- Bread Crumbs Retail 300g – The gluten free saviour for stuffing, schnitzels, rissoles and crumbed fish fillets.
- Panko Crumbs GF 280g Retail – Japanese-style breadcrumbs that provide added crunch to the texture.
Gluten Free Cookies & Muffins
When a sweet treat is in order, Bakeworks’ gluten free cookies and muffins will hit the spot without a doubt.
- Orange Choc Muffins 2pk Retail – The classic flavour combo of orange and chocolate work beautifully in these moist muffins
- Triple Choc Muffins 2pk Retail – Not one, not two but three chocolate elements make these muffins so irresistible for lunch boxes and picnic baskets.
- Triple Chocolate Cookies 200g – Everybody loves a chocolate cookie. Multiply that love three times and the numbers stack up beautifully.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies 200g – The all-time favourite cookie, chocolate chip in glorious gluten free.
- Shortbread 200g – Mouth-watering shortbread to enjoy with a cup of tea or a glass of milk any time of day.
Bakeworks also offer seasonal products such as gluten free Hot Cross Buns at Easter time.
Turn to Bakeworks for reliable, top quality gluten free breads, cookies, muffins, pizza bases and breadcrumbs. Your customers will thank you for it and reward you with return visits to purchase on a regular basis.
When customers seeking gluten free menu items visit your café or restaurant, be ready with expertly made, quality gluten free foods that they can enjoy with peace of mind.
To enquire about the product range or to place your first order, contact Bakeworks today.