Vegan Finger Foods & Snacks
MOONCH is vegan snack foods made with wholesome, real ingredients and no nasties. Not only are they delicious, but they’re incredibly convenient too. And they’re made in a real kitchen, not a lab!
The brainchild of 5-star Chef Markus who couldn’t get his hands on any vegan finger foods that were not over-processed, dry and plastic-tasting, MOONCH achieves the seemingly impossible! Now you can have a couple of packs of MOONCH in the freezer and pull them out any time you want a tasty snack or something pretty special to serve at your dinner party or barbecue, kids’ birthday party or quick weekend lunch. And you can even pass it off as your very own cooking!
Made Vegan. Devoured by all.
It’s not often you find a vegan product that everyone is willing to try. But with MOONCH, there’s no compromise on flavour so everybody loves it! To go full vegan, serve with a vegan dip or sauce. Otherwise, there’s no crime in an omnivore enjoying their MOONCH with molten cheese, sour cream or their favourite sauce.
- Made with real, all-natural, wholesome ingredients
- Heat in your oven or air fryer and enjoy
- Perfect finger foods for parties
- Fabulous snack foods for any time
- Developed by a 5-star chef
- Crave-worthy and munchable
- Made in a kitchen, not a lab
- Vegan finger foods and snacks
It’s the unicorn of vegan snack food! Every Moonch product is made with ingredients just like you’d have in your very own home pantry. The recipes have been developed by a 5-star chef so you can simply heat in a warm oven for around 10 minutes at 180°C or for about 6 minutes at 180°C in your air fryer.
- Pumpkin & Toasted Almond Samosa – Fresh pumpkin, cooked in an aromatic coconut curry with toasted almonds. Serve with mango chutney or coconut yoghurt.
- Roasted Corn & Sweet Chilli Empanada – Roasted sweet corn, spices and sweet chilli come together in crisp empanada pastry. Serve with guacamole, tomato salsa or vegan sour cream.
- Classic Vegetable Samosa – A secret blend of spices with chickpeas, fresh vegies and herbs. Serve with tomato salsa, guacamole or vegan sour cream.
- Spanish Potato & Pea Empanada – A combination of potato, green peas and fresh herbs, lightly spiced with Mexican flavours in empanada pastry. Serve with guacamole, vegan sour cream or tomato salsa.
Available in fine independent supermarkets Australia-wide. Your customers will love that the range is made with all-natural ingredients, is vegan, easy to heat and eat and so convenient! Why not offer taste tests to really drive home the incredible flavours!
For more information or to place your first order, get in touch with MOONCH today!