Ginelli’s produces over 80 flavours of premium, award winning ice cream, gelato and sorbet as well as beautiful, ready-to-serve desserts. Considering that the average New Zealander makes it through 27 litres of ice cream per year, it makes sense to stock great quality products that will keep them coming back to your business over and over again.
Established in the early 1990s, Ginelli’s have brought about real change in the ice cream industry. They have steered the industry towards truly genuine, premium and authentic Italian gelato, ice cream and sorbet, all made in New Zealand by New Zealanders for New Zealanders. They use the best and freshest, all natural ingredients from the farm gate to their factory, then blend them with imported authentic Italian flavour pastes to create their winning flavour combinations.
All products are manufactured to the highest international standards set down in Italy. This authenticity, attention to detail and superior taste ensures New Zealand’s top chefs choose Ginelli’s.
Ginelli’s has established a prestigious position in the hospitality industry, offering their premium ice creams, gelatos and sorbets to many restaurants and hotels around the country.
Gelato is an Italian frozen dessert that has less fat than ice cream but a purer flavour experience. It is typically flavoured with fresh fruit purees, cocoa and/or nut pastes and churned at a lower speed than ice cream for a product with less air and a more intense flavour.
Choose from: Apple Pie; Macadamia & Candied Hazelnut; Pistachio; Triple Chocolate Fudge; Tiramisu; Mint Stracciatella; Lemon Poppy Seeds; Passionfruit; Forest Berry; Black Forest; Latte Macchiato; Chocolate; Strawberry; Vanilla; Limoncello; Rum & Raisin; Mango & Orange; Lemon Mascarpone; Chocolate Rocher; Turkish Delight.
Ginelli’s Ice Cream
Ginelli’s ice cream is made with top quality New Zealand cream and milk and combined with fruits, honey and other premium flavourings.
Choose from: Coconut Cream; Fig & Honey; Green Tea; White Choc Raspberry; Liquorice; Chocolate Revenge; Flat White; Tahini & Carob Molasses; Dark Chocolate; Vanilla Bean; Malt Chocolate; Hokey Pokey; Jersey Caramel; Ginger Kiss; Salted Caramel (Fleur de Sel).
Sorbet is a frozen dessert made from sweetened water flavoured with fruit, chocolate, wine or liqueur. Unlike gelato, sorbet is vegan because it contains no animal products, and it tends to be slightly softer than gelato.
Choose from: Champagne; Fresh Lemon; Blood Orange; Tropical Mango; Lychee & Lemongrass; Raspberry & Pomegranate; Passionfruit; Coconut & Ginger; Feijoa; Green Apple; Lemon & Lime; Raspberry; Watermelon; Strawberry; Black Doris Plum; Yoghurt Sorbet.
Ready to serve with your choice of garnishes such as fresh fruits, fruit coulis, citrus zest, syrups, sauces or whipped cream.
- Chocolate Revenge - A chocolate sponge base topped with chocolate ice cream, including a layer of zabaione ice cream with a brandy chocolate centre.
- Frutti Bellissimi - A summer taste of passion fruit and berry ice creams layered with sweet meringata ice cream, all on a vanilla sponge base.
- Mango-Vanilla Paradise - Tropical tasting delight, mango sorbet and smooth creamy vanilla gelato with raspberry sauce centre, will tempt you back for more.
- Lemon di Sorrento - A heavenly union of delicate lemon cream gelato with a passionfruit centre, topped with a zesty fresh lemon sorbet all on a vanilla sponge base.
- Bella Cassata - Traditional Italian delicacy of chocolate, cassata and pistachio ice creams on a chocolate sponge base.
- Mango Kulfi/Pistachio Kulfi - An all-time favourite that never fails to please. All the goodness of juicy mangoes or crunchy pistachios in a sinfully rich and creamy pyramid.
- Ice Cream Cheesecake - A cheesecake flavoured ice cream paired with a delicious homemade berry topping nestled on a chocolate sponge base.
- Dolce Vita - The classic flavours of cappuccino, chocolate and hazelnut ice creams layered on a chocolate sponge and finished with an almond sprinkle on top.
Ginelli’s retail range is available in 1 litre tubs and dessert twin packs. It is an ideal, all-New Zealand brand that will appeal to all ages. Perfect for supermarkets, delicatessens and convenience stores.
Instead of spending the time preparing your own frozen desserts in-house, turn to Ginelli’s for their premium quality products in a wide variety of flavours.
To enquire about the range or to place your first order, contact Ginelli’s today.